Kareena Kapoor blesssed with Baby boy - Taimur Ali Khan

AbhiJiet

Contributor
Reaction score
[size=medium]Kareena Kapoorhttp://indianexpress.com/about/kareena-kapoor/ Khan and Saif Ali Khan are finally parents. Kareena and husband Saif Ali Khan were blessed with a baby boy on Tuesday morning at the Breach Candy Hospital. Both the mother and the baby are said to be doing fine.[/size]

Confirming the news, Kareena’s father, actor Randhir Kapoor, spoke to indianexpress.com, “We are very happy. The baby is fine and so is Kareena. All of us are absolutely delighted.” According to sources, the entire Khan and Kapoor families were with Kareena moments before she was wheeled in for delivery.
Speaking about Kareena’s pregnancy, Saif had said earlier, “I think it’s also a great expression of my relationship with Kareena. To have a child now completes us. There is something about a baby that is kind of half of mine and half of hers, so, it’s a nice feeling.”

Earlier, there were reports that Kareena and Saif were planning to call their baby Saifeena. The rumours started after Kareena had mentioned it in a lighter vein in a show, “He finds it really funny. He says we’ll name our child Saifeena.” Saif had to issue a statement to end the rumours.
Kareena carried her pregnancy very well and turned out to be an inspiration for all mommies-to-be. The actor was seen out and about and fulfilling her professional commitments. We saw her posing for magazine covers, she walked the ramp, did photo shoots and all that any actor does in her life on a usual basis. Thus every now and then, we called Kareen just unstoppable.

There were a few reports that read , with her due date fast approaching, as any concerned husband, Saif too had requested his wifey dear to take it slow. Saif raised his concern about Kareena’s hectic schedule and reportedly asked her to slow down on the work front. A source then stated, “Kareena is quite a workaholic and doesn’t like sitting idle. Saif understands that Kareena is fiercely independent and responsible about completing her professional assignments. However, he doesn’t want her to over-exert herself in the process and has requested her to take it slow and cut down on public appearances.

Source: The Indian Express

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan’s baby boy named Taimur Ali Khan

And the day has finally arrived! Kareena Kapoor Khan has delivered a baby boy today morning on December 20 as predicted. I’m sure the Khans and the Kapoors are the happiest people on the earth now that the Junior Nawab has arrived. All this while we have been wondering whta their’s baby’s name would be and now it has been revealed that Saif and Kareena have named their baby boy Taimur Ali Khan. Taimur stands for ‘strong’ or ‘made of steel’. Film maker Karan johar himself confirmed the baby’s name on Twitter as he tweeted: My Bebo had a baby boy!!!!!!! Am so so happy!!!!!!! #TaimurAliKhan. So cute!

After Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim, Taimur is Saif’s thrid baby and first one with Kareena. Given that Saif is already a father to Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan, we can be rest assured that he’s beautifully going to also help Kareena bring up their newborn baby like an apple of their eyes. Kareena too had once said, ” I don’t know how I’m going to be as a mother. But with Saif, it’s quite strange: Saif is very spoiled, and he spoils me a lot too. But with his children, he’s very grounded. Suddenly, he is all stable-headed and becomes another person. It’s quite amazing.”

The actress delivered at 7: 30 am today at Mumbai’s Breach Candy hospital. While the baby’s picture is currently kept under the wraps for obvious reasons. Kareena is however reported to be in good health.

Karan Johar
@karanjohar
My Bebo had a baby boy!!!!!!! Am so so happy!!!!!!! #TaimurAliKhan

Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan's baby boy named Taimur Ali Khan - Bollywoodlife.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock