• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,768

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Even if one knows about Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor today as one of the most talked about couples of B-town, one cannot really forget her long-standing affair with actor Shahid Kapoor in the past.

The two dated for three years and after the release of their film “Jab We Met”, they separated in 2007. Kareena then moved on with Saif who she fell in love with while shooting in Ladakh for “Tashan”. The two tied the knot just yesterday, sealing their 5 year old relationship in matrimonial bliss.

On the very day, Shahid Kapoor was found promoting a product for the brand Pioneer. As the marriage registration was taking place at Saif’s venue, Shahid was seen present in the town for the release of a product that he is associated with. For obvious reasons, the media took advantage of the situation and asked him questions pertaining to his ex-flame, Kareena.

Sources claim that when Shahid was quizzed about Kareena’s wedding, he looked emotional and thoughtful. It has also been reported that his eyes watered a bit.

When asked what he would like to say about the wedding, he said "I'd congratulate the whole family. Marriage is a special time for all families. I would really like to wish Babitaji and Randhirji for their daughter's marriage." He added "I also hope Kareena keeps working. She's a very good actor."

Shahid was seen promoting his product at the’ Pioneer India Electronics’ event. He unleashed their latest range of powerful speakers and smart receivers.

Kareena and Saif’s wedding has been quite a private affair, with only close friends and family making it to the guest list.

When Shahid was asked about his marriage, he made it clear that he has no plans as of now, but he also added that his marriage would not be hidden from the world. He was quoted as saying "I haven't decided about my marriage. You guys will make me find a girl and fall in love. But whenever I will get married, I will not be hiding it and doing it in a corner. Media will be welcomed".

The media left no leaf unturned to delve deeper into his emotional state of mind and asked him if he was invited for the wedding to which he said "What do I say on this? Let's stick to Pioneer."

When asked about tips on how to go through link-ups and break-ups he said "What can I say on break ups and link ups. Love is beautiful but everything should not be taken seriously and one important thing is that there are many aspects in life".

Kareena's wedding moves Shahid into tears | Kareena Kapoor | Saif Ali Khan | Shahid Kapur

Shahid: :'( :'( :'(
Kareena: :p :p :p
Saif: :hehe :hehe :hehe
Sara: :wall :wall :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock