Starts 22nd October
Mon-Fri 7:00pm
Only on StarPlus and hotstar

Last edited:
Karn Sangini
Starts 9 October
Monday to Friday 7pm.

Last edited:
Now Star Plus is starting shows on Tuesday like Sony. First KZK and now this. Is this some superstition? :huh:

Karn Sangini Now Showing Again Coming Soon. I think Launched Date Postpone.
I don't know What Happened With Star Plus. First Kasautii They Showing 10th September but final moment they postponed it. Now look like Same happened with Karn Sangini.

Last edited:
Yes, now videos showing dates of Karn Sangini removed from Star Plus's You Tube channel also.
Till KZK they were showing the dates.

Last edited:
Karan Sangini might be available after SPA2018 and till that something related to SPA2018 telecast on 7pm.
In my view Nazar & YHM should give 7&7.30pm slot.

Karn Sangini Now Showing Again Coming Soon. I think Launched Date Postpone.
I don't know What Happened With Star Plus. First Kasautii They Showing 10th September but final moment they postponed it. Now look like Same happened with Karn Sangini.
Yes, now videos showing dates of Karn Sangini removed from Star Plus's You Tube channel also.
Till KZK they were showing the dates.
Karan Sangini might be available after SPA2018 and till that something related to SPA2018 telecast on 7pm.
In my view Nazar & YHM should give 7&7.30pm slot.
Thread title edited again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock