• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,911

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Delhi, Aug 13 : In a first for small screen in India, television actress Karuna Verma is all set to play a female werewolf in 'Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani', a show being aired on Star One.

'Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani' introduces Karuna Verma aka Dipanita Khurana as a female werewolf for the first time in the history of Indian Television.

Sources in Star One revealed that to get into the character of the werewolf, Karuna Verma was required to wear layers of make up for over long hours.

She was even required to put on false nails like a wolf? claw and even change the colour of her eyes.

On her experience of playing the character of a female werewolf, Karuna said, "I am really happy to play the first female werewolf on Indian Television. It is a unique concept to be portrayed. When the director approached me with the role, I immediately grabbed it. I am very excited to play this character." In the upcoming episodes, Dipanita Khurana (the character Karuna essays) will be seen attacking Hasina Raichand (Abhay Raichand's mother) in the forest and even snarling like a wolf.

Being aired on Star One, the show has been produced by Ekta Kapoor.

--UNI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock