DDF Exclusive Kasthuri TV and Kasthuri News has been revamped with a new logo

Kasthuri TV must add Back In timer and current movie name while telecasting. I don't see any technology improvement as they claim for Kasthuri TV.

2ZaAPch.jpg

UgBPnWN.jpg

Kasthuri TV must add Back In timer and current movie name while telecasting. I don't see any technology improvement as they claim for Kasthuri TV.

2ZaAPch.jpg

UgBPnWN.jpg
By their tecnology improvement they meant movies in good ratio
That's all it seems

I think increased in length & breadth remains same
For LED 16:9 screen, it looks like square ⬛, and in CRT TV it looks like rectangle.
The production of CRT TV itself is ended on 2007.
The channels must start streaming 16:9 content.. There are many smart TVs coming in market with 4k resolution but still channels streaming in 480p resolution. Atleast they must make 720p ~ 1080p

For LED 16:9 screen, it looks like square ⬛, and in CRT TV it looks like rectangle.
The production of CRT TV itself is ended on 2007.
The channels must start streaming 16:9 content.. There are many smart TVs coming in market with 4k resolution but still channels streaming in 480p resolution. Atleast they must make 720p ~ 1080p
Not even 480p. Most look like they are streaming in 360p.

Finally Kasthuri TV started testing Back In timer after completing 14 years of long journey. In few days it will come across during all ads..

Next thing is to increase PQ and original n dubbed movies.

ADlZATJ.jpg

Finally Kasthuri TV started testing Back In timer after completing 14 years of long journey. In few days it will come across during all ads..

ADlZATJ.jpg
They are slowly doing all

ADlZATJ.jpg
They are showing it from past two days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock