• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 4,543

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
"Kasturi Gold" started from GSAT-30 @83* east.

On Frequency: 3859 H 6922

DjE4QUB.jpg

hBRKY9c.jpg

NULcpa0.jpg

They are not maintaining their Main channel properly.Whole schedule is filled with ads Slot.

Looks like another ads Slot channel is on the Way.

Their news channels is till now not available in any dth.so this channel may doubtful in launching in DTH

Before launching new channel first they need to convert their present library to HD format/ good pq.

Before launching new channel first they need to convert their present library to HD format/ good pq.
These days, they are telecasting 2000s movies in 16:9 ratio though the PQ is not up to the mark.

These days, they are telecasting 2000s movies in 16:9 ratio though the PQ is not up to the mark.
Yeah
I observed that they just changed aspect ratio & pq remains same atleast they could have converted like udaya where Arasu,vamshi, jackie those movies telecast in SD quality but pq looks watchable
Kasturi Channel really have some blockbuster Appu movies which they are ruined it in worst pq. I hope some day star/Zee renew those movies.

"Kasturi Gold" naam kuch suna suna lag raha hai (something hitting in my mind):LOL:

What it is that date..... Wed , May 14, 2014....???? Is it old pics...?

recently purchased FTA STB in that date and time changing frequently, so i think its stb problem.

@Deep.S bhai searched for this Tp in my FTA STB but not found, Im not moved my antenna is this problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock