• Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,411

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
9565.jpg

In one of the scenes of Kabir Khan’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, Katrina Kaif popped the marriage question to her co-star Salman Khan. Katrina might have enacted the role of bride in her films many times but in reality, the diva is bit uncomfortable when she was asked about marriage question.

The 28 year old diva who turned as a showstopper for ace designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing Delhi Couture week seems in no mood to talk about her marriage. She walked the ramp in a heavy embroided lenega choli said that talks about marriage makes her bit uncomfortable as it is very personal.

"I think marriage is something very personal question. If people constantly ask that question, it becomes slightly uncomfortable. It cannot work like that," Katrina said.

She walked the ramp in a bridal outfit and when asked if she would like to wear a similar one on her wedding day, the actress said: "I have no idea. As the time changes, you like different things. There was a time when I was very fond of green. This is a muted colour. So you have to take it in relation with when the time comes. I don't know when that time will come."

However, she preferred something lighter for her wedding, "I wouldn't be wearing this because it's very heavy. The work on this is very heavy. It has taken many months. It weighs about 10 kilos. But I love Indian clothes. I love the elegance of it."

When asked about the ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ scene in which asked Sallu about his marriage, she answered, "I don't know, what you think (laughed). I think marriage is something very personal. It's a personal equation. I think it happens at the right time. Everyone has their own dreams and expectations. It's one of the few things in life that you cannot predict. It happens when it happens," said Katrina.

Via BM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock