Katrina Kaif follows Salman Khan’s business sense; all set to launch her own label!

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Katrina Kaif is all set to come out with her own designer label. Looks like the Bollywood actress has taken inspiration from her ex-beau and mentor Salman Khan who has own label Being Human under his Being Human Foundation. But that is a charity-cum-business venture and it is not directly in the name of Salman Khan. Katrina Kaif, we hear, is planning a label named Katrina or Katrina Kaif, just like some Hollywood and European celebrities have.

Katrina Kaif confirmed to HT Cafe that she is planning her own label. About her new venture, she told the newspaper, “It is true. I am planning a label. It’s too early to give any details right now. But I will make an announcement soon.” Looks like post her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, who she dated after breaking up with Salman Khan, is doing good to her. She is opening up and has even joined officially joined Facebook. And now, she is all set to become a businesswoman!

The actress recently moved out of the Bandra home she shared with Ranbir Kapoor (he had already moved out). Katrina Kaif was seen in the recent release Baar Baar Dekho with Sidharth Malhotra and the time travel film met with a lukewarm response. The actress will now be seen in Jagga Jasoos opposite Ranbir Kapoor and also with Salman Khan in Tiger Zinda Hai , the sequel to their film Ek Tha Tiger .

Katrina Kaif is apparently in talks with the biggest names in the fashion and retail industry in India to help her out to launch her own label. She has been working hard and spending time on her dream project that will help her generate more revenue.

Katrina Kaif follows Salman Khan's business sense; all set to launch her own label! - India.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock