• Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,836

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
9544.jpg

Katrina Kaif is back in Prakash Jha’s political thriller ‘Rajneeti 2’. ‘Rajneeti’ has given Katrina a new identity. Kat who was criticized for being a glam factor in all films proved everyone wrong with Jha’s ‘Rajneeti’. She has proved her acting skill with this film and the film established her as a true Bollywood actress. Prakash Jha who is currently busy with his two films just gave a hint to Kat about the storyline and she really liked it.

‘Rajneeti’ starred Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpai, Arjun Rampal, Naseeruddin Shah and Nana Patekar in the lead roles. As many characters died in the original, Kartina Kaif will stick to the sequel and who else will be there is not yet known. It is also heard that Ranbir Kapoor backed out of the project despite giving this project a lift to his career.

"There are very few scripts that are genuinely entertaining. 'Raajneeti' is a script which has been worked on for years. I did hear the idea, I think it's a genius and brilliant idea. I really hope everything falls in place. The only thing is most of the characters have been killed in the first part," said Katrina.

The 28-year-old actress said that Jha is currently busy with a film with Amitabh Bachchan and hence the discussion is hold back.

"It is genuinely a good idea. I find it exciting and I really like the character. Right now, he (Jha) is working on another film called 'Satyagraha' with Amitji (Amitabh Bachchan), but I would love to work with him again", said the actress.

"With Prakash we had many discussions on the scripts. He has told me the basic story of the film, but not the entire script, so we have time for that," she said.

In 'Rajneeti', Katrina played the role of Indu, who was unwillingly drawn into the murky world of politics after the death of her husband, Prithvi (Arjun Rampal). At the end of the film, she was shown pregnant.

http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/katrina-kaif-in-ranbir-backed-out-of-rajneeti-2/9544/

so who will be there instead of ranbir kapoor. admin can you pl give the full star cast of rajneeti 2.:)

Greatachiever said:
so who will be there instead of ranbir kapoor. admin can you pl give the full star cast of rajneeti 2.:)

well the infos are not out till now, i will update in ddf whenever i get more info. :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock