• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,055

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai, May 27 : Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif unveiled the new issue of the international lifestyle magazine 'People', which has voted her as the 'Most Beautiful Woman', and made her as its cover girl.

Talking to the media on her lifestyle yesterday, Kaif said she preferred not to wear any make-up although her profession required her more often, than not to wear make-up.

''One needs to find a certain way to balance one’s life. But my profession and frequent interviews with the media necessitate some amount of make up. If you see me near my house, I’ll be without make-up. I paint when I find the time, though I am not very talented.

My mother paints and is very talented,'' she said.

Kaif also tries to focus on the positive side of life and what it offers. If someone offered her a car, she would gratefully accept it.

''My comment on a new category for ‘Best Performed Song’ was a joke. And regarding Salman’s remark that he would want a ‘kaminey’ girl for a wife, rules me out,'' she added

--UNI

If the magazine cover is posted, members will be delighted. I am helping you here.

uBtBC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock