Kat's nightmare after missing flight in London

M@zh@R

Reaction score
n478gh.jpg

It's been a harrowing 24 hours for Katrina Kaif when she missed her flight back to Mumbai from London.

'That's where our nightmare began,' recounts Katrina, who landed in Mumbai almost 20 hours behind schedule. 'I had to get back to Mumbai at any cost. I don't know how we missed our flight. But we did, and paid a heavy price for it,' said the actress whose new film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan has just released.

The film's director Ali Abbas Zafar also missed the flight. Katrina and the director apparently ran helter-skelter at Heathrow airport trying to find the first flight out to Mumbai. They managed to get seats on a flight to Mumbai on Oman Air, via Oman.

'I managed to get back. It was not a pleasant experience. Let's leave it at that. I've learnt my lesson. I'll never miss a flight again. And if I do, I'll wait for a proper alternative flight,' said the actress.

'And to think Ali Abbas Zafar and I rushed to Heathrow to catch an early flight because I needed to be back in Mumbai. Imran Khan and Ali Zafar took a later flight and reached Mumbai fresh as daisies. I landed looking like a wreck,' she added.
Source:sify

I had such a bad experience once. I struck up in a scandinavian country during Vacano erupt, waited five days in hotel. Finally with ferry and car reached another Europian counrty after 36 hours travel. I can understand the pain waiting at the airport.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock