Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) - Season 13 | Mon-Fri @9 pm | Sony TV

Starts 23rd Aug, mon-fri 9pm
FwJTxyz.jpg

Am unhappy with the scheduling. No repeats at noon or evening. It's 2 hours long. They could've reduced to 1 hour and run it for 2 additional months. Half the airing will clash with IPL. Will have to miss it like last year.
Same as mine no repeats of krpkab S03 only all the time crime patrol sony needs to Stop the repeats of crime patrol it became sooryvansham 2

Last edited:
Same as mine no repeats of krpkab S03 only all the time crime patrol sony needs to Stop the repeats of crime patrol it became sooryvansham 2
Nothing wrong with Crime Patrol repeats. There is a viewer base to it. But they need to give repeat slots for other shows to grow. There are so many repeat slots given to The Kapil Sharma Show on SET HD which can be given to KBC.

Nothing wrong with Crime Patrol repeats. There is a viewer base to it. But they need to give repeat slots for other shows to grow. There are so many repeat slots given to The Kapil Sharma Show on SET HD which can be given to KBC.
Yeah you're totally right but mostly Kapil Sharma Show repeats comes on 9 AM on Monday To Friday and Saturday And Sunday On 12 PM and KBC repeats should Air on 12 PM and krpkab S03 should also air on 1:30 PM repeat telecast crime patrol Is repeating since 2009 and it needs a break on repeats

Yeah you're totally right but mostly Kapil Sharma Show repeats comes on 9 AM on Monday To Friday and Saturday And Sunday On 12 PM and KBC repeats should Air on 12 PM and krpkab S03 should also air on 1:30 PM repeat telecast crime patrol Is repeating since 2009 and it needs a break on repeats
So CID stopped which start in morning around 8am to 2pm :huh:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock