Kavita Kaushik QUITS SAB TV's 'Dr. Bhanumati On Duty'!

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,408

jakab

Reaction score
New Delhi:Here comes a bad news for allKavita Kaushik fans. Well, if reports are to be believd, the TV actress has decided to left her new sitcom ‘Dr. Bhanumati On Duty’.Reports say that the actress was disappointed with the makers as she found her character repetitive.The actress confirmed the news to leading entertainment website SpotBoye saying, “Now, the show will go on without me. I don’t think they need me. I am quitting.”Kavita Kaushik is best known for her portrayal of Chandramukhi Chautala in SAB TV’s popular sitcom ‘F.I.R’.

http://www.abplive.in/television/kavita-kaushik-quits-sab-tvs-dr-bhanumati-on-duty-373367

Instead of starting this new copied show, they should have started FIR season 2. Dr. Bhanumati is very bad show and it cant make me laugh. On the other hand FIR was too awesome.

Oh!! She is throwing too much tantrums Nowadays . First She was Called for WohTeriBhabhiHaiPagle by Production. but She refused and said , " I dont want to be part of ongoing Show". Then to relaunch her on sabtv, Optimystix made a show "Dr. Bhanumati" Only Based on her previous characters And now the Show is not fetching good TRPs so She is running away from responsibility.

yup... she is boring now... nobody wants to see her anymore... he style has become monotonous.

shawl_who said:
yup... she is boring now... nobody wants to see her anymore... he style has become monotonous.
Yes...she is boring now but style is good & beautiful girl...Two Motorcycle or Car Is Entry...Very good :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock