Good News Kerala Vision Launching On 28 April

• Thread starter WizarD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,339
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in India? SCV changed from Cable TV to Satellite TV. Now its called as Sun Music. Polimer as well. They launched satellite TV after Cable TV. There are many in TN.

One of the question is will this channel be available to DTHs or only for Kerala Vision...:huh:

It will be tough for them to compete between Asianet,Surya,Mazhavil Manorama and Flowers...

The upcoming Zee Malayalam will also give good competition...

The poster says 'this part of the country' only. The reference may be to Kerala.

One of the question is will this channel be available to DTHs or only for Kerala Vision...:huh:

It will be tough for them to compete between Asianet,Surya,Mazhavil Manorama and Flowers...

The upcoming Zee Malayalam will also give good competition...

It will be available to all DTH. Their cable channel is already available in Kerala vision cable network. If not foe DTH, no need for them to launch as a satellite channel.

It will be available to all DTH. Their cable channel is already available in Kerala vision cable network. If not foe DTH, no need for them to launch as a satellite channel.
Yes...But it will be tough for them to compete superbly innthe market as giants are their and one more is coming in this onam with some good films...

The poster says 'this part of the country' only. The reference may be to Kerala.
This part? They have the liberty to say Kerala and Malayalam. Anyways, they are desperate to be in Number 1 in something. That's why!

Yes...But it will be tough for them to compete superbly innthe market as giants are their and one more is coming in this onam with some good films...

Yes, competition will be tough. ZEE Malayalam coming, Colors Malayalam and Sony Malayalam may come. STAR may relaunch Asianet Plus as STAR Malayalam or STAR Music Malayalam.

Yes, competition will be tough. ZEE Malayalam coming, Colors Malayalam and Sony Malayalam may come. STAR may relaunch Asianet Plus as STAR Malayalam or STAR Music Malayalam.
I am not hoping Sony Malayalam as they are too slow in thinking about regional markets...Colors may enter if Zee becomes successful in the market.
Is the contents of Kerala Vision channel in cable good?

I am not hoping Sony Malayalam as they are too slow in thinking about regional markets...Colors may enter if Zee becomes successful in the market.
Is the contents of Kerala Vision channel in cable good?

I did not watch their cable channel, since I used ASIANET cable and DEN (KCN) cable. Kerala Vision channel was not available on those cable platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock