Khobor 365 Din Coming Soon

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
I called the marketing person of Khobor 365 Din and asked the availability of this channel on any dth. He assured me that it will be available in next 3 to 6 months on Videocon D2h.

He further informed me that currently they are broadcasting from OB Van with limited technology. DTH player would not uplink their channels if not telecasted in true digital format. Khobor 365 Din is contracting various Digital Uplink providers to get a solution.

The marketing person was very kind to inform all details. His contact number +91 9856027343. Ask him and verify. This is the source me this news.

It will be added on Videocon d2h like all its sister channels viz Ruposi Bangla, News Time, News Time Assam, Dhoom Music and Planet m Cinema.

Khobor 365 Din is currently is the only satellites Channel based on Tripura from Rose Valley Group (Brand Value Communications).

@Devesh

They can add any channel which provides them good carriage fee.

AsitPaul said:
I called the marketing person of Khobor 365 Din and asked the availability of this channel on any dth. He assured me that it will be available in next 3 to 6 months on Videocon D2h.

He further informed me that currently they are broadcasting from OB Van with limited technology. DTH player would not uplink their channels if not telecasted in true digital format. Khobor 365 Din is contracting various Digital Uplink providers to get a solution.

The marketing person was very kind to inform all details. His contact number +91 9856027343. Ask him and verify. This is the source me this news.

It will be added on Videocon d2h like all its sister channels viz Ruposi Bangla, News Time, News Time Assam, Dhoom Music and Planet m Cinema.

Khobor 365 Din is currently is the only satellites Channel based on Tripura from Rose Valley Group (Brand Value Communications).

ur news became true and its added

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock