Khuda Haafiz Chapter II: Agni Pariksha | Vidyut Jammwal, Shivaleeka Oberoi

Titled, 'Khuda Haafiz Chapter II: Agni Pariksha', the film is currently in its second schedule of shooting in Mumbai. Following the back-to-back shooting schedule in Delhi and Mumbai, Faruk Kabir and his team will have a working Diwali this year.

Talking about the same, the director said, "We have a tight calendar for 'Khuda Haafiz Chapter II' for the coming days. The team and I will be shooting some of the most crucial and high-octane action sequences during the schedule. It is my passion project, and I am more than excited for the project."

While speaking about the same, Kabir said, "Emotional action has the power to move the audience, and if thought of masterfully, it can create an everlasting impact."

He added: "I have a clear vision in my mind of what I want out of my actor and the emotional action before I go on the floors. I hope to recreate the magic with more power in 'Khuda Haafiz Chapter II: Agni Pariksha'."

Kabir along with international action directors has gone above and beyond with the action scenes in 'Khuda Haafiz Chapter II'.

SVbd9ph.jpg
aAYHqCF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock