Good News Kids Pack @ ₹1 | Jingalala Saturday Offer | 31st July 2021

Its so good to see that now again Tata Sky started to provide these broadcaster channels under Jingalala offer 😍😍 Hope they continue to do that, service channel offers are mostly of no use

I want HD Channels at Rs 1 offer again. But i know its not possible.

Anyways this is a good step to give TS Curated Packs at Rs 1 like how they were giving it before.

I want HD Channels at Rs 1 offer again. But i know its not possible.

Anyways this is a good step to give TS Curated Packs at Rs 1 like how they were giving it before.
They did it in Afternoon offer, all HD English Movie channels were offered at Rs 1 last Wednesday

Last edited:
Its so good to see that now again Tata Sky started to provide these broadcaster channels under Jingalala offer 😍😍 Hope they continue to do that, service channel offers are mostly of no use
❤️Well done Tata Sky ! Exceptionally well service in dth segment.Tata sky tends toward providing value for money offering.This make Tata sky different than d2h and dishtv and even better than Airtel digital TV.Best regards and thanks to Tata sky to continue their customer centric services 👍

❤️Well done Tata Sky ! Exceptionally well service in dth segment.Tata sky tends toward providing value for money offering.This make Tata sky different than d2h and dishtv and even better than Airtel digital TV.Best regards and thanks to Tata sky to continue their customer centric services 👍
Don't forget tatasky is charging very high for the ncf as compared to DishTV or sundirect...

Don't forget tatasky is charging very high for the ncf as compared to DishTV or sundirect...
They are charging what is permitted as per NTO. Rs 153, is the maximum one can charge and its within the rules and regulations.

And honestly speaking I dont mind paying that much also in what good quality and service they provide in return.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock