Kids pack SD & HD + Knowledge and Lifestyle SD & HD Packs + Tata Play Fitness @ ₹1 | Jingalala Afternoon offer | 30th November 2022

Is baar to offers ki baarish ho gayi

T: TP showered us with offers this week

congratulations-gift.gif

HD pack is available too. I am subscribed to it.
GvITqd2.jpg

O2M1QtQ.jpg
thank you DreamDTH and especially thanks to iDJ bro. you are truly a life saver and CCE on chat are useless. i asked them clearly about HD or SD and they denied HD pack.
right now also they were saying only SD pack but I mentioned that many subscribers have activated both HD and SD packs so afterwards they said yes it's available. i was waiting for kids HD pack since long time and due to DreamDTH i got this one for 1/-
hooray 🎉 thanks iDJ bro one more time

thank you DreamDTH and especially thanks to iDJ bro. you are truly a life saver and CCE on chat are useless. i asked them clearly about HD or SD and they denied HD pack.
right now also they were saying only SD pack but I mentioned that many subscribers have activated both HD and SD packs so afterwards they said yes it's available. i was waiting for kids HD pack since long time and due to DreamDTH i got this one for 1/-
hooray 🎉 thanks iDJ bro one more time
Thanks. But today's credit should go to @shiv2005 and @yashwanth05852 bros. They were the one who noticed offers on Tata Play Fitness & Knowledge & Lifestyle pack today.

Tata Play is getting ready for race of DTH of the month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock