Kids pack SD & HD + Knowledge and Lifestyle SD & HD Packs + Tata Play Fitness @ ₹1 | Jingalala Afternoon offer | 30th November 2022

This series was made available via DD Sports 1.0 across all DTH Platforms, there was no as such "special arrangement " done by Tata Play. We have already discussed what were the reasons for addition of DD Sports 1.0 in various threads, Dish TV/Siti Cable had went to court and thereby a judgment came out that DD cannot enter any agreement with Amazon just to make series exclusively available via DD Sports on DD Free Dish platform ....DD Sports was told to make the unencrypted feed available to all DTH Platforms & hence all platforms carried the same
I think he is talking about DD Free Dish only.... He nowhere said anything about Tata Play or their special arrangement

I think he is talking about DD Free Dish only.... He nowhere said anything about Tata Play or their special arrangement

No bhai, he was stating that DD Free Dish/DD managed to make available this series across all private pay tv operators which is not true. Private Operators got access to the feed bcoz of a different reason.

Also even Pay TV operators make special arrangements with various OTT platforms to make certain channels or sports events available on their DTH or OTT platforms so DD Free Dish is not the only one to have managed the same

Last edited:
No bhai, he was referring to Tata Play
I was referring to DD Free Dish. You can see hike bro was talking about DD Free Dish as well. And that series was first made exclusive to DD Free Dish. After they lost the case they were forced to provide unencrypted signals. I think OTT doesn't comes under Sports Act.

Last edited:
I was referring to DD Free Dish. You can see hike bro was talking about DD Free Dish as well. And that series was first made exclusive to DD Free Dish. After they lost the case they were forced to provide unencrypted signals. I think OTT comes under Sports Act.

Buddy, OTT platforms r not covered under Sports Act. Had that been the case then DD would have got the feed automatically without the need to enter any special arrangement with Amazon and any private pay tv platform would not have been able to raise objections about same being made available exclusively on DD Free Dish

Last edited:
Buddy, OTT platforms r not covered under Sports Act. Had that been the case then DD would have got the feed automatically without the need to enter any special arrangement with Amazon and any private pay tv platform would not have been able to raise objections about same being made available exclusively on DD Free Dish
I edited my post and put the world 'doesn't' bro. I accidentally forgot to put that word.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock