KII Pro dvb-s2 DVB-T2 Android TV Box 2GB/16GB - Rs 6900

iam singho

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
From where you bought it for 8500 ?:eek:

The price in Chinese websites is only Rs.4500-4800, so it will reach your hand in 5000-5500 including customs duty of Rs.500-750 (If lucky, there won't be any customs duty charged. I was lucky in that matter). The only problem was the waiting period of nearly 20-25 days for the item to reach us from China.

There are many Indian sellers who gives this box for Rs.6800-7600 price range, with free shipping. They have ready stock in custody, so no need of waiting 3-4 weeks, you get the box within 3-4 days at this higher price.

Please say from where you bought for such an expensive rate of 8500rs.

Moral of the Story : don't be over greedy and tell many lies together.
(Everybody knows that you are trrying to sell out a box which you are not satisfied with the performance)

Last edited:
For those who plan to buy this used box for 6900, please contact me. I can offer my box (2 weeks used, mint condition) for a better price

We bought it for our company from an Indian vendor who has a valid VAT. That pushes up the price.

As to rest of your innuendos, I dont think it merits a reply.

From where you bought it for 8500 ?:eek:

The price in Chinese websites is only Rs.4500-4800, so it will reach your hand in 5000-5500 including customs duty of Rs.500-750 (If lucky, there won't be any customs duty charged. I was lucky in that matter). The only problem was the waiting period of nearly 20-25 days for the item to reach us from China.

There are many Indian sellers who gives this box for Rs.6800-7600 price range, with free shipping. They have ready stock in custody, so no need of waiting 3-4 weeks, you get the box within 3-4 days at this higher price.

Please say from where you bought for such an expensive rate of 8500rs.

Moral of the Story : don't be over greedy and tell many lies together.
(Everybody knows that you are trrying to sell out a box which you are not satisfied with the performance)

I absolutely agree with Rishi.

Why to pay high cost for the same thing when its available at cheaper cost - that too original product from the makers.

Valid VAT might be pushing up the price. But why should the buyer pay more for your own reasons?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock