• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,876

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
w01UliS.jpg

Guys we need to check the terms and conditions of KKW offer and save the webpage of KKW for 15 days every offer. And read the point "I" which is very important states that on 14th day of the offer also Customer can call Customer Care and stop the subscription if not intrested.

"'' I: If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the Subscriber care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 14th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs.64+/- (+18% GST Extra) or such price prevailing at that stage from the next day onwards (after offer period), until requested for disconnection.""

This will work.................................. Who ever offer is ending close to 14 days please make sure u have the terms and conditions with you and and you will win and they will de-activate the KKW offer.

Guys we need to check the terms and conditions of KKW offer and save the webpage of KKW for 15 days every offer. And read the point "I" which is very important states that on 14th day of the offer also Customer can call Customer Care and stop the subscription if not intrested.

"'' I: If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the Subscriber care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 14th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs.64+/- (+18% GST Extra) or such price prevailing at that stage from the next day onwards (after offer period), until requested for disconnection.""

This will work.................................. Who ever offer is ending close to 14 days please make sure u have the terms and conditions with you and and you will win and they will de-activate the KKW offer.
Cc telling can't remove on 15thday
Because lock in period is applicable for 30days

ask him to read instructions in the T&C customer care should remove it else they need to remove the point which i have given above in KKW T&C

It'll be for 30 day's .why they're giving only for 15 days ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock