know about sandesh news

Akash Modi

Reaction score
aryan bro today say that sandesh news coming soon
I asked him to ask him sister about this channel is coming
they give us update and he never give answer
please anyone one says me this channel is coming soon please this is a gujarati channel

akash modi said:
aryan bro today say that sandesh news coming soon
I asked him to ask him sister about this channel is coming
they give us update and he never give answer
please anyone one says me this channel is coming soon please this is a gujarati channel

I don't think this will add atleast for some months.

AND I DONT KNOW THAT I HAVE SEEN D2h ONLINE NET THAT IN CHANNELS PACKAGES IN GOLD MAXI THEY ARE SHOWING 328 CHANNELS AND IN NEW GOLD SPORTS PACK THEY ARE SHOWING 362 CHANNELS AND SERVICES AND HOW THEY SHOWING 362 CHANNELS AND SERVICE BECAUSE THERE ARE 0NLY 9 SPORTS CHANNELS IN NEW SPORTS PACK AND THEY HAVE TO GIVE 340 CHANNELS AND SERVICES I AM NOW VERY VERY CONFUSED ANYONE PLEASE CHECK IT AND TELL ME .

aaryan dhage said:
AND I DONT KNOW THAT I HAVE SEEN D2h ONLINE NET THAT IN CHANNELS PACKAGES IN GOLD MAXI THEY ARE SHOWING 328 CHANNELS AND IN NEW GOLD SPORTS PACK THEY ARE SHOWING 362 CHANNELS AND SERVICES AND HOW THEY SHOWING 362 CHANNELS AND SERVICE BECAUSE THERE ARE 0NLY 9 SPORTS CHANNELS IN NEW SPORTS PACK AND THEY HAVE TO GIVE 340 CHANNELS AND SERVICES I AM NOW VERY VERY CONFUSED ANYONE PLEASE CHECK IT AND TELL ME .

Posting in caps is not allowed bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock