Knowledge & Lifestyle Mini Pack SD and HD pack at ₹1 | Jingalala Saturdays Offer | 02nd July 2022

No other dth can match tataplay Jingalala offers 🤣
Right and this is making some fans of other DTH very jealous and frustrated :lol:

tumblr_neka2eXG0o1tq4of6o1_250.gif

But sun cannot match channel availability, picture and sound quality ,fav and customer support of tataplay
In that case Tata Sky can't match Audio and Video Quality of Airtel. Nor can they match premiums bundles like Airtel offers under Airtel Black. I get no benefit as a Tata Play Fiber user like Airtel users does. Customer support has also got downhill.

Btw, we were discussing affordability of DTH. Where Tata Play comes last after Airtel.

In that case Tata Sky can't match Audio and Video Quality of Airtel. Nor can they match premiums bundles like Airtel offers under Airtel Black. I get no benefit as a Tata Play Fiber user like Airtel users does. Customer support has also got downhill.

Btw, we were discussing affordability of DTH. Where Tata Play comes last after Airtel.
You cannot match Airtel with Tata Play Pictures Quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock