Kochu Tv and South Magnum 10+2 Month Sun TV 19 HD ARP Aug-14@ Rs. 650

• Thread starter aspr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,685

aspr

Reaction score
I am having annual subscription for 'South Magnum 10+2 Month Sun TV 19 HD ARP Aug-14@ Rs. 650' package and Kochu TV was working fine for me. But from yesterday it is saying channel not subscribed.

Is there any change in package or any one has similar issue?

Actually I called CC same day ( 15th Feb). He said, Kochu tv is already added for me ( part of package).

That guy tried some time and couldn't identify the issue why it is not working for me. He told he will open a technical ticket and the issue will be solved within 24 hrs.

But unfortunately still the issue is not solved.

I didn't get time to call again the CC and will try to do it today

aspr said:
Actually I called CC same day ( 15th Feb). He said, Kochu tv is already added for me ( part of package).

That guy tried some time and couldn't identify the issue why it is not working for me. He told he will open a technical ticket and the issue will be solved within 24 hrs.

But unfortunately still the issue is not solved.

I didn't get time to call again the CC and will try to do it today

I got it solved just now. My 18 HD 12 month ARP pack got expired today and I have upgraded to South Magnum Sun TV 24 HD 10+2 ARP.

Thats how it got solved.

yes for me too it is resolved, today when I checked it is working :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock