• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 3,919

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
As Team India prepare to face West Indies in the Two-match Test series starting Thursday, KL Rahul revealed about his feelings post-Koffee with Karan episode for which he faced backlash from people along with Hardik Pandya.

In an interview to Times of India KL Rahul said he felt ‘bitter’ after the episode but is back to being good friends with Hardik Pandya.

Rahul said, “I won’t lie. I was bitter for a bit; it affected and bothered me a lot. I was angry, but I came out of it all as a more accepting person. I understood that certain things are sensitive, and no matter what you do, certain people will find the bad in you.”

KL Rahul explains his feeling and equation with Hardik Pandya post Koffee with Karan controversy

Expecting them in new season of Koffee with Karan now.:cup:

English GEC Star World is bringing back its celebrity talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’ in an all-new avatar. Starting 2nd September, every Monday to Friday at 7 pm, ‘Koffee with Karan – The Time Machine’ will take viewers down the memory lane of B-Town’s favourite living room where many secrets were revealed, friends were reunited and beans were spilled.

Check out this exciting programming slot week-on-week below:

GMFoBQG.jpg

Star World to bring back 'Koffee with Karan' in a new avatar - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
@amty bro Add source link . You have copied exactly word to word from that site :ok2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock