Koffee With Karan Season 8

MFan9724

Reaction score
Karan Johar to return with Koffee with Karan; New season goes on floors in May.

Karan is currently shooting for Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani and it’s in May when he will wrap up a major chunk of the film. One calling it a schedule wrap, Karan will commence his work on his chat show, Koffee with Karan. The planning and pre-production has already begun and the team is now all ready to start shooting from mid-May,” revealed a source close to the development. The show is expected to go on air from the month of June on Star Network.

As i had been expecting and stated in the forum itself. Koffee With Karan non stop on Star World Premiere pre cursor to New Season, even on Star World it is airing few times in a day. Having said so i think Star World Premiere will most likely shut down and in hibernation mode it decided to promote Koffee With Karan thus serving both purpose

Also on a personal note. Do not invite Kohli. He has had enough this year. Don't need more gossips to come out and ruin his life.

Please don't invite any cricketers. Last time it didn't end well. 🤣
Off-topic: You might like this video.:lol:

Source
Anyhow, instead of bollywood celebrities. I would like to see him interview the likes of Neeraj Chopra, Arnab Goswami etc.
Arnab does not need to be interviewed. He will turn the interview into his own slanging match. Also, Neeraj Chopra would be a good choice for any interview except Koffee With Karan, as he is all about mehnat and honesty, which does not fit the glam image of this show.

Also including a quote from my article in October 2021:
As far as Disney-Star is concerned, it has made it resoundingly clear that it would much rather drive its English-watching viewers to pay for Disney+ Hotstar Premium than struggle to keep its English entertainment cluster alive. Star World, best known for the Karan Johar-hosted celebrity talk show Koffee With Karan, does not even have that leverage now, as the only show that keeps it alive nowadays is MasterChef Australia — in fact, that is the only thing to be found on its social media handles lately. Other than that, it mostly shows the sitcoms Modern Family and How I Met Your Mother. Indeed, sitcoms are the common thread keeping English GECs alive, because of their repeat value and comfort.

This is a steep fall for India’s first and formerly largest English GEC, which has always tried to be relevant to ordinary people’s conversations, if only because of the controversial Koffee With Karan, which has sparked as many controversies over its guests as it has led to discussions on empty materialism and glamour.

Last edited:
P43zLnx.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Both good and bad news this! This confirms that Star World and SWP HD are guaranteed to shut down. But they could also have brought it on Disney+ Hotstar. The fact that they aren’t doing that may mean that they don’t want to stir up further controversies!

Both good and bad news this! This confirms that Star World and SWP HD are guaranteed to shut down. But they could also have brought it on Disney+ Hotstar. The fact that they aren’t doing that may mean that they don’t want to stir up further controversies!
Maybe KJo is busy with so many projects he's directing Rocky Rani movie which is coming next year and I'm very happy that star world is shutting down in future they stopped airing HBO series after late 2019 and I'm very happy that KWK is off airing they lost it's charm after 2013 and they're showing interviews of controversial people which makes me irk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock