Sad News Kondattam pack ₹169 is not available anymore for new subscription

sivavs

Reaction score
Kondattam pack (₹169) is not available for new subscription.

Already subscribed users can continue its benefits till they change their pack... They can enjoy it for ₹169 even after their due date. No changes on monthly rental untill they chane their pack.

But once they change their pack from Kondattam to other again they cannot move back to kondattam pack....

Already subscribed users can continue its benefits till they change their pack... They can enjoy it for ₹169 even after their due date. No changes on monthly rental untill they chane their pack.

But once they change their pack from Kondattam to other again they cannot move back to kondattam pack....
I've not changed the pack..
But, price increased for me without any intimation..

If we add alacarte channel to it, will the pack price increase to ₹199?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock