KTV celebrates 18th birthday

Remember this?

What !! Unbelievable :no2:

This chnl shall never be added on ADTV, bcoz ppl have been waiting for it for past 7 yrs :sp:

he he, I know it wud add... as @Arsh bro's news is always right :clap2:
gud news for tamil viewers..

I thought that 'KTV' stands for Kollywood TV till last year, later realized its Kondattom TV from internet. Happy anniversary 😘
Happy birthday to KTV (Kondattam TV)! :gift2: Plus, those tweets are hilarious! :rofl2:

Hope to see new premieres on KTV soon. Sun TV is very stingy in giving recent releases to KTV. :cf2:
No way. Premieres are only for Sun TV, Even after premiere the movie come to KTV very late. At the same time new movies come quickly to the movie channels of Star(South)

I thought that 'KTV' stands for Kollywood TV till last year, later realized its Kondattom TV from internet. Happy anniversary 😘

No way. Premieres are only for Sun TV, Even after premiere the movie come to KTV very late. At the same time new movies come quickly to the movie channels of Star(South)
I thought it was Karunanidhi TV during my childhood

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock