Seeking Help KTV HD stopped working ADTV

vegazee

Reaction score
does anyone knows suddenly my ktv HD stopped working ,ktv HD part of my pack, i have activated infinity pack . im using in abroad can anyone help me pls. all other channels are working fine eg sun HD , sun music HD vijay HD. cc asked me to send a sms but i dont have the registered mobile with me, error code 4

Last edited:
Bro error code 4 means channel unsubscribed. if you dont have registered mobile number then contact using help and support section in my Airtel app digital tv section or
You can email your query with your customer ID to [email protected] .

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep Bro, I have mailed them and got the rep

Dear Customer,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding services concern for your Airtel DigitalTV account

We would like to inform you that as per our records dated 30/09/2017, Your KTv HD channel is a part of your package and services are active.

We would also like to inform that necessary troubleshooting has been done and If issue still persists please SMS HR to 54325 from your registered mobile number after switching ON your STB for next 20 minutes, to view the services instantly.

Please note that your Reference No is ********** for any further correspondence.

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably.

Assuring you of the best experience ¿ always!

Best Regards,
Sathish
Customer Services
Bharti Airtel Limited

But still same

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the rep Bro, I have mailed them and got the rep

Dear Customer,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your email regarding services concern for your Airtel DigitalTV account.

We would like to inform you that as per our records dated 30/09/2017, Your KTv HD channel is a part of your package and services are active.

We would also like to inform that necessary troubleshooting has been done and If issue still persists please SMS HR to 54325 from your registered mobile number after switching ON your STB for next 20 minutes, to view the services instantly.

Please note that your Reference No is ********** for any further correspondence.

We hope that this response has addressed your request suitably.

Assuring you of the best experience ¿ always!

Best Regards,
Sathish
Customer Services
Bharti Airtel Limited

But still same
Please Remove you VC number

Last edited by a moderator:
@balugudidiot bro

Remove ur quote text too instead of quoting those posts just tag the username like what i done in this post :)

Thanks

@vegazee bro we can high refresh (HR) our account through customer care by mail if we don't have SMS facility give a try.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock