Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

Sony channel serial ratings are mostly in this range. Hope there is good response in Sony Liv for this show :(
There is also one major reason there are few YouTube channels who illegally upload full episode on their YouTube for all found by random .. don't know how to report the YouTube channel for copyright . the illegal uploads of episode are one of the main reason why people don't end up watching in tv channels for other popular show as well due to which its ends up getting much lesser trp.

They did same for baalveer returns or used screen recorder to record episode from sony liv app to upload on youtube channel. if you watch views of s1 on youtube of krkab in sony channel youtube - you would see more views compared to trp it got in tv channel that time during 2016-2017.

Hello guys kindly don't make thread on just trp of one perticular show. Whereas you already know we have thread on this show already.
Thank You

Hello guys kindly don't make thread on just trp of one perticular show. Whereas you already know we have thread on this show already.
Thank You
Excuse me this thread is for announcement for Kuch Rang starting on July 12

Shocking! Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 to be replaced by Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2?​

Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes starrer Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 began recently. The audiences were super-excited to see their favorite pair, Dev and Sonakshi. However, the show has failed to impress them. The TRPs of the show have been quite low and it seems the channel and makers are supposedly planning to pull the plug. Yes, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 might be replaced by Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar starrer Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2.

Shocking! Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 to be replaced by Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2?​

Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes starrer Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 began recently. The audiences were super-excited to see their favorite pair, Dev and Sonakshi. However, the show has failed to impress them. The TRPs of the show have been quite low and it seems the channel and makers are supposedly planning to pull the plug. Yes, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 might be replaced by Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar starrer Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2.

Story just not cohesive enough this time. Writers and dialogues have done a really bad job this time. Expected this to happen

It's all because of me that show is getting off air I'm very sorry to all of you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 @UDHAY @amty @rahul_apk

It's all because of me that show is getting off air I'm very sorry to all of you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 @UDHAY @amty @rahul_apk
its not ur fault so chill..... Sony as channel has lost the plot they dont know how too concieve the show and how too run it... they not all only ruin its soaps but also they have ruin shows like Indian idol ,super dancer etc these shows keep going on b4 it was like no elimination for 1st week and then routine of elimination use to start but now none of these shows have eliminations, seeing this even colors have this with dance dewane....m super disappointed by Sony as a channel.....

Officially confirmed or not?
And Ekta kapoor really want her two shows at time slot? Already BhagyaLakshmi running on Zee TV
I think this show BALH may get 10:30pm Slot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock