Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

Can we discuss here about bhabhi ji ghar per hai show?? Waise my mom watch udaariyan and chhoti sardarni on colors..

Why you hate season 3 ? I actually like the 3rd season
Like I said, there's no connect in the plot with Seasons 1 and 2. The plot is just spread out everywhere like a raita.
you use to defend Salim anarkali serial by bashing Colors
Wow, I had to search up that serial name to check whether that existed or not, in order to nullify this false accusation you put against me... I don't get anything by bashing any channel, just that I pointed out the flaws in KRPKAB 3 and you took it to heart.

Like I said, there's no connect in the plot with Seasons 1 and 2. The plot is just spread out everywhere like a raita.

Wow, I had to search up that serial name to check whether that existed or not, in order to nullify this false accusation you put against me... I don't get anything by bashing any channel, just that I pointed out the flaws in KRPKAB 3 and you took it to heart.
I Feel Your Pain and also my pain Soha became Regina George In this 3rd Season she hates Aayush just because he's steal her things Why would he do that to Soha I hope makers change the Plot and make it to the princess bride version of the serial

Review: Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi- Nayi Kahani has all the elements of a realistic show which shapes our Indian society​

The USP of the serial is the star cast, story, and screenplay, to which the audiences connect. The magical chemistry of Shaheer and Erica as Dev and Sonakshi shouldn’t be missed, and fans have made them an iconic screen couple today. As we reported, Erica (Sonakshi), Supriya (Dev’s mom), and Shaheer (Dev) will be continuing as the leads of the show.

Talking about the styling, each character is styled differently and we are in awe of Erica’s contemporary looks which come with a fusion of Indian and western. Supriya Pilgaonkar’s sarees remind us of a mother in every middle class home and Shaheer too looks decent.

Review: Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi- Nayi Kahani has all the elements of a realistic show which shapes our Indian society​

The USP of the serial is the star cast, story, and screenplay, to which the audiences connect. The magical chemistry of Shaheer and Erica as Dev and Sonakshi shouldn’t be missed, and fans have made them an iconic screen couple today. As we reported, Erica (Sonakshi), Supriya (Dev’s mom), and Shaheer (Dev) will be continuing as the leads of the show.

Talking about the styling, each character is styled differently and we are in awe of Erica’s contemporary looks which come with a fusion of Indian and western. Supriya Pilgaonkar’s sarees remind us of a mother in every middle class home and Shaheer too looks decent.

Suhana ruined the show I hope makers remove her

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock