Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

sad thing is when ending would come they would ironically start making very interesting plotline then end abruptly and fans would start twitter trend etc but wont support it by watching on tv when it was airing on tv - similar to what happened in baalveer returns in ending part.

sad thing is when ending would come they would ironically start making very interesting plotline then end abruptly and fans would start twitter trend etc but wont support it by watching on tv when it was airing on tv - similar to what happened in baalveer returns in ending part.
Agreed Conan even Wagle ki duniya got reboot in early 2021 it got good response so the makers of krpkab S03 should learn from Wagle Serial and take some good writer like Vijay Krishna Acharya I know he made some bad movies but in the 90s and early 00s he writed some good story of just mohabbat and shaka laka boom boom

Agreed Conan even Wagle ki duniya got reboot in early 2021 it got good response so the makers of krpkab S03 should learn from Wagle Serial and take some good writer like Vijay Krishna Acharya I know he made some bad movies but in the 90s and early 00s he writed some good story of just mohabbat and shaka laka boom boom
s1 of krkab was good as was written by durjoy dutta i'm not sure whether same writer was used for s3 as well or they used new writer its not working similarly . durjoy wrote for sadda haq , veera serial , though producers were similar.

s1 of krkab was good as was written by durjoy dutta i'm not sure whether same writer was used for s3 as well or they used new writer its not working similarly . durjoy wrote for sadda haq , veera serial , though producers were similar.
Wow he's an amazing person

Not getting replaced by BALH 2 as its getting 8pm slot

Wow he's an amazing person
yup he's novelist .

one more thing forgot to mention one thing people really loved to see was mumun baneerjee (asha)- sona's mom who was sweet it was sad she decided not to be part of the show , she was perfect balance for strict dad and neutral person who used to give advice etc. there promos this time kinda were deceiving slightly compared to earlier hope they would make plot better now onwards.

Source

haven't seen the serial for a while saw the clip by chance then realized Dev and Sanjana in krkab s3 used to act together in first serial in kya mast hai life s1 & S2 in 2009 & 2010 IN Disney channel india as vir and ritu after a long time they are acting together in a serial krkab in sony tv now .

Source

haven't seen the serial for a while saw the clip by chance then realized Dev and Sanjana in krkab s3 used to act together in first serial in kya mast hai life s1 & S2 in 2009 & 2010 IN Disney channel india as vir and ritu after a long time they are acting together in a serial krkab in sony tv now .
I haven't watched kya mast hai life but this Sanjana track is one of the irritating tracks of the serial I hope the neha track removed her

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock