Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

I haven't watched kya mast hai life but this Sanjana track is one of the irritating tracks of the serial I hope the neha track removed her
in S1 of krkab when they introduced natasha and jatin both sona & dev got jealous realize indirectly how they care for each other which makers are trying to do in season 3 now though annoying it would be good for them. you should do watch it compared to kya mast hai life as ritu she is slightly less annoying here in krkab

in S1 of krkab when they introduced natasha and jatin both sona & dev got jealous realize indirectly how they care for each other which makers are trying to do in season 3 now though annoying it would be good for them. you should do watch it compared to kya mast hai life as ritu she is slightly less annoying here in krkab
Thanks for suggestions I'll try to watch Kya mast hai life as it was available on YouTube

krpkab S1 will always be my favorite

krpkab S1 will always be my favorite
They were forced to shut the show at ending of s1- I understand even I like first season more this season episodes would have occurred in season 2 itself sadly makers only could make for short season in season 2 due to shortage of time & they made it because of demand by fans which made channel agree for second season quickly and season 3 they are now trying to show frustration Sona faced those 7 years which they couldn't show properly in s1 & s2 loneliness , sadness etc its difficult to forget them or force to put aside the feelings without sharing it with nearing ones and them understanding same season 2 handled it slightly better him trying to read all unsent emails sent by her and trying to relive birth moments to some extent - they are trying more elaborate version this time.

They were forced to shut the show at ending of s1- I understand even I like first season more this season episodes would have occurred in season 2 itself sadly makers only could make for short season in season 2 due to shortage of time & they made it because of demand by fans which made channel agree for second season quickly and season 3 they are now trying to show frustration Sona faced those 7 years which they couldn't show properly in s1 & s2 loneliness , sadness etc its difficult to forget them or force to put aside the feelings without sharing it with nearing ones and them understanding same season 2 handled it slightly better him trying to read all unsent emails sent by her and trying to relive birth moments to some extent - they are trying more elaborate version this time.
and now S3 is ending!
sadly..
:cry::cry:

Source

Sanjana track totally ruined this show and harneet singh Is the main reason for ruining Krpkab S03 She Even Ruined ishqbaaz

Sanjana track totally ruined this show and harneet singh Is the main reason for ruining Krpkab S03 She Even Ruined ishqbaaz
From being the most relatable show to being the most unrelatable show, krpkab has come a long way..

Sanjana was okay, her obsession over dev was also understandable, but her being a hacker and now being Soha's aunt is just 🤮

From being the most relatable show to being the most unrelatable show, krpkab has come a long way..

Sanjana was okay, her obsession over dev was also understandable, but her being a hacker and now being Soha's aunt is just 🤮
Nowadays they're making Sanjana a main character and Made devakshi supporting role this happens same with south park back in 2019 when Randy marsh becoming main character and made cartman, Kyle, stan and kenny into supporting role I want sana Amin Sheikh to retire from acting and focus on her RJ career and even harneet singh needs to be removed from krpkab S03

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock