Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

Chestha Bhagat who played neha on krpkab S01 to 3 has posted the wrap up photo of the show on her instagram so sad to see off air even I'm going to miss shaheer on Indian television

indirectly show shut down partial responsibility indirectly due to me - I guess is due to my post overhyping its earlier season for defending it and promoting it which might have had opposite effect on show run :unsure: :confused: :(due to which it ended up getting bad nazar , may be it would have been better if i would have left as it is or may be due to makers only who should have waited and made proper show script using original writers instead of rushing in making new season with new writers. For all defense i made for show i didn't even watch show even once this season on tv channel , only watched few times watched on youtube channel of SET this time.

Sorry for bumping into old thread and I just want to say that krpkab S03 got off air after just 4 months feeling sad right now everything was running smoothly until the worst track came in kuch rang 3 I wish they continued the marriage counseling part and harneet and Mamta mam ruined this masterpiece and this is shaheer and Erica's first show to run for 4 months goodbye krpkab S03 😭😭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock