Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi Season 3 | Mon-Fri @8:30 pm | Sony TV

I don't hate krpkab I Hate it's lead actor he's overrated he's 37 year old man and almost going to 40 and still young girls like him duh they should cast Saurabh Raj Jain as a lead or Karanvir Bohra

May be for you & some people he might be over-rated , for some people thing he is under-rated and majority others think compared other over-rated tv actors he is nt that bad and he does work hard for his character in serial in which he acts.

i didnt knew these people name and including KRKAB actor, though seen them in in serial or few episode clips. Karanvir bohra - have seen him in Shararat serial , last time was some life ok show .

Saurabh Raj - did saw him in playing as Krishna in star plus Mahabharat in few episodes in hindi & dubbed episodes in kannada . his acting was really good. Even Shaheer Krkab lead played as Arjun in star plus mahabharat. I dont think Saurabh who had worked along with Shaheer in mahabharat serial would want to take away his role.

Shaheer i only known him first was kmhl (Kya Mast Hai Life- Disney India's live action teen based serial and cameo role in best of luck nikki , later saw in Krkab. He only became popular after mahabharat for majority of his fans, for others they became from Disney's serial. compared from disney show his acting skill did improved a bit.

Shaheer's age- 37 , Karanvir's age-38 & Saurabh's age - 35 approx. Age is just a number as long the actors are fit and work hard , dedicately wirj and improve in acting skills. Shaheer became second time ppopular post Krkab airing on sony tv , it is only because him and supriya ma'am and erica and support actors etc the serial became popular. fans evewn like the same main characters if they are replaced they wont support the show , he does play the part nicely and show name is known by same actors name ( Dev dixit character meant serial one)

As none can replace Saurabh how diligently he played Krishna character in Mahabharat serial , same is applicable for krkab.

May be for you & some people he might be over-rated , for some people thing he is under-rated and majority others think compared other over-rated tv actors he is nt that bad and he does work hard for his character in serial in which he acts.

i didnt knew these people name and including KRKAB actor, though seen them in in serial or few episode clips. Karanvir bohra - have seen him in Shararat serial , last time was some life ok show .

Saurabh Raj - did saw him in playing as Krishna in star plus Mahabharat in few episodes in hindi & dubbed episodes in kannada . his acting was really good. Even Shaheer Krkab lead played as Arjun in star plus mahabharat. I dont think Saurabh who had worked along with Shaheer in mahabharat serial would want to take away his role.

Shaheer i only known him first was kmhl (Kya Mast Hai Life- Disney India's live action teen based serial and cameo role in best of luck nikki , later saw in Krkab. He only became popular after mahabharat for majority of his fans, for others they became from Disney's serial. compared from disney show his acting skill did improved a bit.

Shaheer's age- 37 , Karanvir's age-38 & Saurabh's age - 35 approx. Age is just a number as long the actors are fit and work hard , dedicately wirj and improve in acting skills. Shaheer became second time ppopular post Krkab airing on sony tv , it is only because him and supriya ma'am and erica and support actors etc the serial became popular. fans evewn like the same main characters if they are replaced they wont support the show , he does play the part nicely and show name is known by same actors name ( Dev dixit character meant serial one)

As none can replace Saurabh how diligently he played Krishna character in Mahabharat serial , same is applicable for krkab.
Sorry for the late reply coz I Was blocked at that time but I Started hating Shaheer when I saw him shirtless on mahabharat serial that Was one of the awkward moment in that serial in original one All the mens weren't shirtless but why on the remake FYI I really appreciate his hand work and all but that vastraharan episode made me hate him and you were right if he got replace in krpkab everyone will not support the show I remember that incident happened to qubool hai when ksg left the show and replaced with raqesh vasisht of tum bin fame qubool hai was in the downfall in the last 2 years and ended up got off air in early 2016 I'm very happy that ksg Is back in qubool hai 2.0

I am not much fan of Indian tv shows. I heard good reviews about this show. Is this show really good or just like other Indian tv shows?
this serial is really good compared to most of the indian tv shows like saas bahu type. in this show they show realistic nuances of conversations between mom and his son (dev) , their relation dynamics the way they have conversation one can see a bond like a real son and mom , jokes between his sisters , one of the sis does kinda does overreact though they show reason why she does that the struggles they faced in childhood and why the main lead developed that attitude he ended up changing his personality to face difficult situation. when you a watch even one episode you would feel happy kind of vibe and would feel like watching other episode. they dont extend storyline unnecessarily like other shows most often only some times as needed per story they end up doing that. compare to that even hero's love interest (heroine) sonakshi her father and her mom are lovely , her brother is really funny they show the jokes and prank he does on her and her parents are supportive to her and doesnt play like villains like other tv show does .. there are not big bindi wearing villain though for story sake dev's mami is made villain ( as to show one to have villain and his son) but his mama is good. he always supports dev.

the realistic - kinda feel how it takes one many days that they are in love with someone compared to other shows just seeing beautiful/handsome person falling in love in first sight it doesn't happen. they meet first time with fight. girl realizes her love later after so many days even after falling in love she fights for her pride never lets herself get insulted by the other person . even main lead realizes his love later after many days though only few days before his forced wedding he cancels as it was forced upon him to complete business deal.

1 realistic point i observed in this show whenever they give advice (when dev's mom give him advise she tells him real life example which happened with her to tell practical point of view and her experience , like people do in real life. even heroine's dad does same. he supports her.
the original music background of the show is another reason and original songs used in show in season 1 is really beautiful lyric wise.

I would suggest you to do watch season 1 episodes in youtube - starting episodes you'll really like it. if having doubt just check the comments in youtube in season 1 episodes below. starting season 1 was really good later in between the track kinda was becoming saas bahu fight type. and they made his mom more irritating they ended up taking future leap it did help give new personality to both actors it became somewhat more interesting sadly later when it was becoming more interesting they ended up rushing story to last episode as channel plan to shut show due to less trp. thankfullly his mom became more positive like earlier . if you watch season 1 starting episodes you'll do understand why ppl like the show.

last few episodes were really interesting bit- as fans started twitter trend 2017 continuos request to not off air. showmakers and sony made a decision to make season 2 but for name sake (felt more of ki and ka ) didnt felt like sonakshi and dev only partial . it didnt felt story completed properly.

thankfully hope this time they'll properly end the show with same positive vibe of season 1 of krkab

you'll definitely love sonakshi family her cool dadi , her bro , dad and mom , dev's mom innocent fights with his son , small innocent fight with dev and sona and her family members how they try to cheer her up. emotional way dev's mom waiting for him to come home to eat and the way she feeds her son with hands. dev making him mom eat with his hand - stupid childish things of his small sis , dialogues are so lovely between family members . soothing background score matching with the scene and story . small stupid things doing in first love first text wa , trying to jkeep their love as secret and cherishing moment of hiding and meeting and having casual talk having coffee in car in cafe shop. thinking before how to propose and time taken for love realization , calling each other with nicknames, feeling jealous , breakup - sad /anger emotion and having trust issue before again patching , caring about each other , trying to help each others family members . helping each other feeling gulity about past mistakes trying to understand each other pain. , acting opposite learning to hide the pain .it does shows different shades of love family friendly (rare romantic ones - kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi - happy, sad, depressed, confused, angry,delight.

this serial is really good compared to most of the indian tv shows like saas bahu type. in this show they show realistic nuances of conversations between mom and his son (dev) , their relation dynamics the way they have conversation one can see a bond like a real son and mom , jokes between his sisters , one of the sis does kinda does overreact though they show reason why she does that the struggles they faced in childhood and why the main lead developed that attitude he ended up changing his personality to face difficult situation. when you a watch even one episode you would feel happy kind of vibe and would feel like watching other episode. they dont extend storyline unnecessarily like other shows most often only some times as needed per story they end up doing that. compare to that even hero's love interest (heroine) sonakshi her father and her mom are lovely , her brother is really funny they show the jokes and prank he does on her and her parents are supportive to her and doesnt play like villains like other tv show does .. there are not big bindi wearing villain though for story sake dev's mami is made villain ( as to show one to have villain and his son) but his mama is good. he always supports dev.

the realistic - kinda feel how it takes one many days that they are in love with someone compared to other shows just seeing beautiful/handsome person falling in love in first sight it doesn't happen. they meet first time with fight. girl realizes her love later after so many days even after falling in love she fights for her pride never lets herself get insulted by the other person . even main lead realizes his love later after many days though only few days before his forced wedding he cancels as it was forced upon him to complete business deal.

1 realistic point i observed in this show whenever they give advice (when dev's mom give him advise she tells him real life example which happened with her to tell practical point of view and her experience , like people do in real life. even heroine's dad does same. he supports her.
the original music background of the show is another reason and original songs used in show in season 1 is really beautiful lyric wise.

I would suggest you to do watch season 1 episodes in youtube - starting episodes you'll really like it. if having doubt just check the comments in youtube in season 1 episodes below. starting season 1 was really good later in between the track kinda was becoming saas bahu fight type. and they made his mom more irritating they ended up taking future leap it did help give new personality to both actors it became somewhat more interesting sadly later when it was becoming more interesting they ended up rushing story to last episode as channel plan to shut show due to less trp. thankfullly his mom became more positive like earlier . if you watch season 1 starting episodes you'll do understand why ppl like the show.

last few episodes were really interesting bit- as fans started twitter trend 2017 continuos request to not off air. showmakers and sony made a decision to make season 2 but for name sake (felt more of ki and ka ) didnt felt like sonakshi and dev only partial . it didnt felt story completed properly.

thankfully hope this time they'll properly end the show with same positive vibe of season 1 of krkab

you'll definitely love sonakshi family her cool dadi , her bro , dad and mom , dev's mom innocent fights with his son , small innocent fight with dev and sona and her family members how they try to cheer her up. emotional way dev's mom waiting for him to come home to eat and the way she feeds her son with hands. dev making him mom eat with his hand - stupid childish things of his small sis , dialogues are so lovely between family members . soothing background score matching with the scene and story . small stupid things doing in first love first text wa , trying to jkeep their love as secret and cherishing moment of hiding and meeting and having casual talk having coffee in car in cafe shop. thinking before how to propose and time taken for love realization , calling each other with nicknames, feeling jealous , breakup - sad /anger emotion and having trust issue before again patching , caring about each other , trying to help each others family members . helping each other feeling gulity about past mistakes trying to understand each other pain. , acting opposite learning to hide the pain .it does shows different shades of love family friendly (rare romantic ones - kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi - happy, sad, depressed, confused, angry,delight.
Instead watch Entourage It's also awesome it tells about the struggles of an top actor and how his colleagues and agent help him FYI it's a dramedy genre go and watch on Disney plus hotstar

Okay I will give it a try. But this leap & separation track seems kind of Ekta shows

Source

Sorry Bro, should have just posted this video i ended up wriiting and might have bored this has various small clip and reason why people love this show , slice of life, original background score and pothers etc .

i guess to some extent it might feel like that during annoying episodes of forced drama type, but separation reason 1st was of different reason , 2nd type they separated miiught be like ekta but they gt to know about who made misunderstanding in later part of series. only difference in leap track is that post leap main lead finds about his daughter in few days compared to many weeks could have taken in ekta show and when accident happens nobody loses there memory doesnt go away though they do show how thy recover in few days realistically. first video beautifully explains why fans love this show.

Source

Source

some og fav song of this serial, they are so soothing to listen

Instead watch Entourage It's also awesome it tells about the struggles of an top actor and how his colleagues and agent help him FYI it's a dramedy genre go and watch on Disney plus hotstar
thanks for suggestion it must be really good i'll do watch it later in disney+ , but please dont suggest in place of this show. i explained what were good things in this indian tv show , i might have gone overboard with explanation.one cant suggest english tv show when other asks about indian tv show .-which is really good in different genre. one more thing - try to think yourself in others place if somebody would tell to watch other show and make fun of it indirectly of your fav english tv show it doesnt feels good. if you dont like a show or thread just ignore it or criticize about the serial what aspects you dont like about storyline etc. . i respect your views about your fav show, i'll atleast expect same from you lets leave this topic for now, i would not make fun of others fav show as every fav show when we watch we know how we feel while watching it .

guys plz lets leave this topic now , lets not fight among ourself which show is better , just to show which show is bettter as people worked hard in each good tv show whether indian or english tv show thats why they are still popular. - I wont be posting further reply in this thread. sorry for previous overboard reply.it'll be my last reply in this thread for some weeks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock