• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 5,271

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Who else remember watching Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan on Star Plus?
BTW Juhi Parmar and Hussain starter show is returning on TV with re-run from today onwards. You can watch it Every afternoon at 2:30pm on StarPlus.
00846Wk.jpg

Who else remember watching Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan on Star Plus?
BTW Juhi Parmar and Hussain starter show is returning on TV with re-run from today onwards. You can watch it Every afternoon at 2:30pm on StarPlus.
00846Wk.jpg
those Days
It was Aired 1pm on Star Plus
Followed by Bhabhi 1:30 pm
That time I played Video Games During Summer Holidays

those Days
At first it was airing on 3:30pm later star plus arranged all afternoon serials 1pm to 3pm

At first it was airing on 3:30pm later star plus arranged all afternoon serials 1pm to 3pm
Nope show was always used to come up with fresh episode at 1pm whereas, 3pm and 7pm were repeat telecast.

those Days
I used to come at 1pm from school and i remember my family members were excited for this show. I used to play videogame at 3pm after my afternoon nap.

The montage

Last edited:
Nope show was always used to come up with fresh episode at 1pm whereas, 3pm and 7pm were repeat telecast.
Its originaly started on 3:30pm only
Later shifted it to 1pm
Its was kahani ghar ghar ki repeat which was airing on 1pm which later shifted for kumkum
Star plus were having afternoon programming in 1:30,2:30,3:30 order later arranged in 1-3pm band

Its originaly started on 3:30pm only
Later shifted it to 1pm
Its was kahani ghar ghar ki repeat which was airing on 1pm which later shifted for kumkum
Star plus were having afternoon programming in 1:30,2:30,3:30 order later arranged in 1-3pm band
Articles states that Bhabhi used to come at 2pm whereas show was having 1:30pm slot just after Kumkum at 1pm. May be they shifted entire slot at 1pm after good response so they could give proper time for repeat telecast of late night shows. BTW 3:30pm slot was good enough for show actual afternoon slot should be started at 2pm only, 1pm is too early.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock