Laal Singh Chaddha | Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Naga Chaitanya

Amir khan productions blaming viacom18 for failure is just a joke. no distributors must tie up with amir khan productions for their fake blame game. as amir and katreena are solely responsible for failure.

Where does Kareena Kapoor fits into this? It's a rift between two production houses. Don't write anything you feel like just for the sake of it.

What a movie. Based directly on a hollywood remake. I expected scenes to be shameless copy of multiple hollywood movies like Bahubali 2. But got something fresh. This is the best coming of age movie bollywood has ever produced. I am rating it 5 stars. I get why it didn't work at theatres. It just isn't made for the audience of naval fetishes and flying car.

What a movie. Based directly on a hollywood remake. I expected scenes to be shameless copy of multiple hollywood movies like Bahubali 2. But got something fresh. This is the best coming of age movie bollywood has ever produced. I am rating it 5 stars. I get why it didn't work at theatres. It just isn't made for the audience of naval fetishes and flying car.
The movie did extremely well in overseas but due to boycott trend it didn't worked in India.

The movie did extremely well in overseas but due to boycott trend it didn't worked in India.
That is because of fake outrage. Casual fans who had never seen a similar movie thought it was a bad movie. This happened to other good movie like Nayak too. Just wait until TV premiere. People who didn't watch at theatre will regret not watching.

This is to casual movie fans. Don't judge movies by ridiculous social media trends. You will lose out on a good thing. It's always good to try something new. At times bollywood delivers masterpieces like Mera Naam Joker, Nayak, Swades and multiple other movies every year. You are the ones who don't go and see these movies at theatre. Than you complain about bollywood giving you a Kabir Singh, Race 3 and Adipurush. Pizza is good. Try pasta for a change.

Today watched this movie movie is quite good I rate 3.3 stars

Lacking for me song is not catchy
Too much lengthy
1st half very good 2nd half bit slow but movie became sleepy after 1hr 50 minute

Today watched this movie movie is quite good I rate 3.3 stars

Lacking for me song is not catchy
Too much lengthy
1st half very good 2nd half bit slow but movie became sleepy after 1hr 50 minute
I agree. Songs were forgetful at best. But were soothing because of the cinematography. Second half got bit stale because it featured very few selective events. They could've shown 2011 World Cup with Rupa and her boyfriend being there in Mumbai. And Commonwealth Games with Laal being in Delhi. It made no sense to show 1983 World Cup and skipped the other one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock