Good News Lakshmi Ghar Aayi | Mon-Fri | 8:00pm | Star Bharat & Disney Plus Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 9,217
Ramayan will extend till 8:30pm soon Star Bharat will end Tera Mera Saath Rahe 🤯 and shift channel to DDFreeDish 🤷🏻‍♂️
They are so much id*ot that they can't even wait for Kavita Kaushik entry TRP. Like how can someone so id*ot 🤔.
Indian TV doesn't deserve this show they deserve YRKKH and Bhagyas.
I don't think ramayan will extend till 8:30 I think They'll add navya or sasural genda phool on 8 PM Timeslot

Star Plus show name are so beautiful 😍 Navya

Sad ;( channel loose all respect.
I've always wanted navya serial to be on star bharat instead what they did they air SNS 1 And Ramayan I wish they aired navya on 6 PM as I haven't watched the show

StarBharat:
LaxmiGharAai last week scored 0.2 and thus week 0.3, which is I guess would increase in its last week which rating will come next Thursday. I personally wish it rating increase and Star learn something.

StarBharat:
LaxmiGharAai last week scored 0.2 and thus week 0.3, which is I guess would increase in its last week which rating will come next Thursday. I personally wish it rating increase and Star learn something.
Day after tomorrow the show's getting off air I hope navya repeats take the 8 PM Slot

A most underrated and a wonderful show is going off-air.
Ramayan will extend till 8:30pm
And, like I said Ramayan will extend till 8:30pm
nt4wOdy.jpg

A most underrated and a wonderful show is going off-air.

And, like I said Ramayan will extend till 8:30pm
nt4wOdy.jpg
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want Navya repeats instead of uttar ramayan I know ramayan is one of the respected serial of late 80s but give some chance to other Star Plus serials for example. Sasural Genda Phool, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Mammarziyan etc.

What a beautiful show ♥️ loves all characters but I still think they must have given 1 week to wrap-up the show.
First show on Indian Television which literally did strong opposition of something bad in society. Every youth should learn from Maithili to stand against wrongdoing in society.

What a beautiful show ♥️ loves all characters but I still think they must have given 1 week to wrap-up the show.
First show on Indian Television which literally did strong opposition of something bad in society. Every youth should learn from Maithili to stand against wrongdoing in society.
Totally agreed it was Simran parneeja's comeback show after isharon isharon mein I hope she comes on other shows

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock