Good News Lakshmi Ghar Aayi | Mon-Fri | 8:00pm | Star Bharat & Disney Plus Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 9,215

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Seen promo just after Man Ki Aawaz... Pratigya 2

TjIcfZJ.jpg

Promo was of very high quality, seems Star Bharat is finally ending it's Radhakrishn.

Surly pratigya season 2 will gain good ratings,, and this ratings will help to gain more trps of other shows

Surly pratigya season 2 will gain good ratings,, and this ratings will help to gain more trps of other shows
Damn true the show was looking like a premium quality like everything was on TOP. That's why they put new show promo after it.

You are too quick in capturing how you do this?
During Pratigya 2 i saw promo about something new and captured image,
I was adding watermark, but my phone's ghost touch take more time to edit then i uploaded image and going to create thread but this thread was in recent created list, so posted here.

I think we both watched same & first promo.

Old relation of we both, same time same thing, sharing within couple of seconds.🙂

Old relation of we both, same time same thing, sharing within couple of seconds.🙂
Very True! Which device you use to capture image. And how come you click so quickly like it was just couple of second.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock