Lakshmi Rai denies affair with Lawrence

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,623

BaLaG

Reaction score
Lakshmi Rai is often in the news, especially for her alleged affairs with celebrities, from cricketers to actors. But the Belgaum actress has denied it always, maintaining that they are mere gossips.

Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood is that she is in a relationship with Raghavendra Lawrence. This follows the actress sharing the screen space with Lawrence in three films - 'Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam', 'Pen Singam' and the recent 'Kanchana'.

Reacting to this, she says, "I am tired of refuting such mindless rumours. Was it a crime to work with a particular actor in more than one film? Lawrence is a good friend and great colleague. There is nothing personal between us."

Lakshmi Rai adds: "In fact, I was not the first choice for Kanchana. Lawrence was planning to have Anushka in the female lead role. He approached me only after Anushka was unable to allot dates for the project."

more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock