Latest software for Techicolor HD Box

sanowar

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me what is the latest Software release ID for Technicolor HD Box. My one is 105. Recently I have purchased this STB. At the time of installation STB is being updated once and current ID is 105. Also software download status is showing "Aborted".

sanowar said:
Can anyone please tell me what is the latest Software release ID for Technicolor HD Box. My one is 105. Recently I have purchased this STB. At the time of installation STB is being updated once and current ID is 105. Also software download status is showing "Aborted".
Samsung box release id 104

Technicolor box release id 10b :k

U confirm your box manufacturer name:huh

THAKUR 4K said:
Samsung box release id 104

Technicolor box release id 10b :k

U confirm your box manufacturer name:huh

Does the software release ID specific to manufacturer only or model number also. I mean to say whoever is using Technicolor box will get the same Software ID? or Software ID vary model to model with same manufacturer. Actually I am new with Tata Sky, so asking this. Earlier I used D2H and there software ID vary model to model.

Kaku875 said:
For me also showing the same installed last month only.
Bro, can you confirm your STB model number. It is written in the sticker under STB. In my case it is DSI729TAT

sanowar said:
Does the software release ID specific to manufacturer only or model number also. I mean to say whoever is using Technicolor box will get the same Software ID? or Software ID vary model to model with same manufacturer. Actually I am new with Tata Sky, so asking this. Earlier I used D2H and there software ID vary model to model.

13ab404646988285afba2bb2708ce5b6.jpg

sanowar said:
Bro, can you confirm your STB model number. It is written in the sticker under STB. In my case it is DSI729TAT

Its the same for me also DSI729TAT only. On the day of installation only it got updated automatically but no further updates.

In my stb download status is Idle.
Dnt knw much how to get the latest software update manually. Anybody help me regarding the same.

Driver version tch cdi dvb 01.13.00 took the box last week updated at first run, certainly is still from aug 2015 itself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock