Latest Videocon STB

nanacyi

Reaction score
Need to take new Videocon HD connection, can you guys tell me which is the "latest" STB and the manufacturing date printed on box that is being supplied to customers , so i will make sure the videocon executive doesnt give me the old stock.

Also please tell me what are the other things that i should check while the guy is installing the connection like the version release date , dish , upgrading firmware , remote , signal etc

thanks

These days people hardly taking d2h so less info on latest box. I think Jay bro can answer you as he is dealer and receives most of the latest boxes. Think twice before buying. Be it new or old the box quality will remain poor.

Bapun Raz said:
These days people hardly taking d2h so less info on latest box. I think Jay bro can answer you as he is dealer and receives most of the latest boxes. Think twice before buying. Be it new or old the box quality will remain poor.

i already purchased it , can you please  ask Jay bro to reply here

As Bapun bro said, new or old stock you will get the worst hardware ever seen...:s also you need to change the remote every year as the remote get damaged quickly...:wall :wall

There is nothing like new or old box. They give it according to the stock they have in their service center.

Recently smart stb box came of d2h. You can go for that. [emoji4]

jay vithlani said:
There is nothing like new or old box. They give it according to the stock they have in their service center.

Recently smart stb box came of d2h. You can go for that. [emoji4]

thanks , smart stb box ? is it under HD?? and whats the stb number is it 6666RF you are talking about?

Saj 007 said:

ok,is this launched officially? as i cannot see this in videocon website , if yes then new customers opting for HD connection can get this STB ? service center will first want to clear their old stocks so have to push them to give the smart stb so just wanted to be sure if its already been given to customers

nanacyi said:
ok,is this launched officially? as i cannot see this in videocon website , if yes then new customers opting for HD connection can get this STB ? service center will first want to clear their old stocks so have to push them to give the smart stb so just wanted to be sure if its already been given to customers

Don't know it's officially launched or not, Jay bro will confirm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock