Breaking LCN Change & Satellite Migration Of Sun Direct

@Vadirocks bro, are Sun Direct looking for more TP's in Measat 3B or any other Satellite or they apply ISRO to launch new GSAT Satellite in Next Year?

I Never Seen Such A Useless Top Level People In Any Organization Bro!

They Say One Thing And Changes It After 2 - 3 Weeks,

Fed Up With Their Commitments,,,

I Don't Want To Give Any Kind Of Hopes,

If It Meant To Be Happen, Let It

Sorry Sun Direct Users

I Never Seen Such A Useless Top Level People In Any Organization Bro!

They Say One Thing And Changes It After 2 - 3 Weeks,

Fed Up With Their Commitments,,,

I Don't Want To Give Any Kind Of Hopes,

If It Meant To Be Happen, Let It

Sorry Sun Direct Users
@Vadirocks bro, My mind says stay with Sun Direct, Surely big miracles going to happen in Sun Direct, But I don't know when it will going to happen, Sun Direct authorities Especially Kalanithi maran itself don't know what to do in the current situation, Don't take my words at a joke, I am 100% Sure Sun Direct going to rock in future years!!!

@Vadirocks bro, Today My HD Set top box get new Software Update! Set top box Model No is GSH7851,Can we Expect any good news from this Software Update???

Last edited:
@Vadirocks bro, Today My HD Set top box get new Software Update! Set top box Model No is GSH7851,Can we Expect any good news from this Software Update???
Please your set top box graphics banner
K05JWqX.png
tpYLWES.png

All the Problems Currently facing by Sun Direct is not at all their on fault, The main Problem is less bandwidth, that's why Sun Direct not able to add more channels & Comparing to other DTH Platforms Sun Direct is a small management Company & One & Only DTH Company from South India, Sun Direct Authorities have wish to full fill their Customers needs but they have no idea what to do,they are depressed with Current situation of Sun Direct, Time will tell what will going to happen in Sun Direct!

All the Problems Currently facing by Sun Direct is not at all their on fault, The main Problem is less bandwidth, that's why Sun Direct not able to add more channels & Comparing to other DTH Platforms Sun Direct is a small management Company & One & Only DTH Company from South India, Sun Direct Authorities have wish to full fill their Customers needs but they have no idea what to do,they are depressed with Current situation of Sun Direct, Time will tell what will going to happen in Sun Direct!
It is their problem only. Why less bandwidth? Because they didn’t invest money and buy more TP.

Not adding more tamil channels because their own channels ratings will go down.

Time will not tell as we all know this for many years

Don’t think too much bro….they will not apply for any Satellite. Just spread the news to keep the customers in tack.

How many years we are looking for this?
how you Know Sundirect authority not done anything? They will do as the time occure as and when in the official Procedure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock