Sun network flagship channels

002 Sun TV
003 Gemini TV
004 Surya TV
005 Sun TV HD
006 Udaya TV
007 Sun Bangla

And after LCN starting from KTV 015
what about gemini, surya, sun tv hd which was presented earlier in the name of Info channels?
Why should only Sun TV HD be in the single-digit region? Why not Gemini TV HD, Udaya HD or Surya HD?

We can't consider a great addition of Tamil channels based on some vacant spaces in LCN. And look the more vacant spaces are between Sun TV and KTV. Do they let other Tamil channels to stay there?

Angel TV-610
Nambikkai Television-611
Sai TV-615
SVBC 2-616
Madha tv-618
Aaseervatham-619
Chutti tv-529
D tamil-541
Lcn changed once again

uLB5jdF.jpg

GBBzjV9.jpg

LGSOjn0.jpg

Last edited:
Angel TV-610
Nambikkai Television-611
Sai TV-615
SVBC 2-616
Madha tv-618
Aaseervatham-619
Chutti tv-529
D tamil-541
Lcn changed once again
Means they don't want to bring the devotional and kids' channels along with the other Tamil channels. :cf2:

I think LCN changes indicate that some background activities happening in Sun Direct,Addition of new tamil & other language pending channels they need new TPs to activate ,If Sun Direct got additional TPs that is a good news,Sun Direct Customers are waiting to see pending channels,I wish this time they don't lose hope & patience of Sun Direct customers!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock