Leaving Tatasky

veejay

Reaction score
Hi Friends, Admins and Moderators,

I'm leaving from Tatasky after 6 years of relationship. I'm moving to Cable TV service and also internet service both same company (TACTV). No issues with Tatasky. Just wanted a change.

Regards,
Rajaraman V

Congratulations
Bro , i think good move because somewhere cable tv is giving more number of channels you can pick any of them and also with some are providing internet.
So again a good move I will also do switch from d2h to skynet cable after some time .
Hi Friends, Admins and Moderators,

I'm leaving from Tatasky after 6 years of relationship. I'm moving to Cable TV service and also internet service both same company (TACTV). No issues with Tatasky. Just wanted a change.

Regards,
Rajaraman V
Good move to leave tatasky. High time to say tata the TS

Hi bro's
Once I install will post pictures of net and cable also.
Regards

TS is only dth which want high ARPU. Not billing to give discount to deactivated customers.

TS is only dth which want high ARPU. Not billing to give discount to deactivated customers.
Other operators also charge resumption or reactivation if you miss your due date. Also temporary suspension is free and unlimited which is not in case of some other operators like in d2h and Dish TV where you will have to pay up to Rs 100 if you are resuming your connection after 3 months.

I think tatasky is premium service provider...People want better service over price.... So no option to change...

Hi Bro's

Finally got installation done by team of members (for both internet and cable) from local area. HD box is around Rs.850/- and Rs.250/- for subscription charges. Local channels around 38 plus 2 hd channels and also Tamil channel number starting from 1 to 148. No need to type four digit. I saw owner himself came with this team members for installation. Initially defected box was provided and they changed immediately. Good service and they went only after activating both internet and cable tv around 8:00pm.

For Internet 50mbs speed and download 500gb one month i think more than enough. Since i already had modem i used the same. Erection cost is Rs.3000/- plus recharge for Rs.600/- total Rs.3,600/-.

Regards,
Rajaraman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock