Seeking Help LeTv 55" Screen Flicker HDMI Cable Connection

TaureanJeet

Reaction score
Greetings friends,
i recently bought JBL Soundbar Moviebar80 & had to connect it to the TV's HDMI 1 (Arc) port.

"Since then, the screen of TataSky HD Connected to HDMI 2 Screen Blinks."

Whereas, when HDMI 1 (Arc) port is left empty & disconnected and I use Bluetooth to connect the JBL Soundbar, TV works perfectly fine. Also TataSky Binge Stick connected to HDMI 3 too works fine.

plz HELP me solve this TataSky Screen FLICKER PROBLEM ...
I have tried all the possible, probable Solutions, like
1. Buying a new better quality HDMI Cable
(Amazon Basics Cable)
2. Interchanging all the HDMI ports
3. Hard reset of the JBL Soundbar
4. Power inlet ports interchanging
5. LeTv Factory Reset
6. Visit by TataSky Technician
7. JBL Call centre option

Give earthing by connect your tv by av output to dth .
I hv same problem, now solved.

is there any speakers or high voltage machine near the tv?
if woofers near the tv,then try to give more space to each other and try it.maybe solve

Last edited:
is there any speakers or high voltage machine near the tv?
if woofers near the tv,then try to give more space to each other and try it.maybe solve
No sir, there are no high voltage machines, just the usual V-Guard Stabilizer, Amazon Fire Stick & TataSky HD STB Adapter.
Oh you think woofer could be the reason for this ? I will definitely try this one out today.

No sir, there are no high voltage machines, just the usual V-Guard Stabilizer, Amazon Fire Stick & TataSky HD STB Adapter.
Oh you think woofer could be the reason for this ? I will definitely try this one out today.
not about high voltage.magnetic waves also matter.try stabilizer also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock