Life OK’ Kalash – Ek Vishwaas to go off air on 17 March

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,265

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
All good things need to come to an end!! And the same holds good for shows on TV!!
This time, loyal fans of Balaji Telefilms’ Kalash – Ek Vishwaas that airs on Life OK will get a shock, as the show will soon be going off air!!
The new programming strategy of Life OK is to bring in male-oriented concepts, and this only meant that Kalash, with a woman-driven plot does not find a place in the future run...
News coming in is that Kalash – Ek Vishwaas, the tale of Devika and Ravi will come to an end on 17 March. Actors Kripp Suri and Aparna Dixit play the lead roles in the show.
Kalash which launched in the year 2015 has had a good run, and has managed to keep viewers and even the ratings chart buzzing. The story which started with Devika being the innocent and timid girl has seen a huge graph with Devika’s revenge saga recently gaining focus.
As per a reliable source, “The team of Kalash, including the actors have been notified of the major development. There’s an ambience of sadness within the team, especially because the show will be hitting a major milestone tomorrow.”
The team of Kalash was actually brimming with energy as they will be completing 500 episodes tomorrow. However, with them being notified of the closure, there is a sudden gloom on the sets, is what we hear.
We hear that the channel has not clearly decided on the show that will be taking its place. As we know, Sher-E-Punjab: Maharaja Ranjit Singh (Contiloe) and the Rajan Shahi show, Yaariaan are shows that will be the channel’s next launches.

Life OK’ Kalash – Ek Vishwaas to go off air on 17 March

I doubt if anyone was watching the show!

Motasim111 said:
Yes bro it's going to be end very soon my mom watching it.. N sometime me also :p..
Even my Village wali cousin did watched it. [emoji12]

manu said:
The new programming strategy of Life OK is to bring in male-oriented concepts
Seriously! [emoji23] OMG! :D

Lol..Life OK actually closes its shows nearing their start date..
For eg..Rajnikant Launched on 15th Feb 2016 was closed on 13th Feb
And Now Kalash which started off on 20th March 2015 is closing on 17th March 2017..How Stratergic!

Dream15 said:
Lol..Life OK actually closes its shows nearing their start date..
How Stratergic!
Ya even I have noticed this many time Mahadev Started on 18 Dec 2011 and end at 14 Dec 2014.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock