Life OK promises sci-fi twist with new show ‘Bahu Hamari Rajni Kanth’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Hindi general entrainment channel (GEC) Life OK rings in 2016 with a new comedy drama titled Bahu Hamari Rajni Kanth, which is based around the familiar saas bahu concept but with a science fiction twist to it. Conceptualised over a span of six months, the show will be produced by Sonali Jaffar and Aamir Jaffar of Full House Media.

“After over six months of planning, research and execution, we are finally ready with this refreshing new concept to hit television screens. Don’t be wary with the name ‘bahu’ in the title. This show is anything but a typical saas bahu series. I can’t reveal more but I would add that it is quite the opposite,” says Sonali.

Though channel hasn’t confirmed the exact launch date for the show, Sonali informs Indiantelevision.com of the two possibilities. “We haven’t locked down on any dates so far but the pilot episode will mostly likely air from either 8 February or 15 February,” she says.

As of now, the time slot too remains undecided for the show, though a source close to the development shared that the channel is considering a serious reshuffling of its programming slots to make room for this newcomer in the early prime time band of 8 pm. As the channel’s 7.30 pm show Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost goes off air from 7 February, it is rumoured to be replaced by the 8 pm time slot occupant Jaane Kya Hoga Rama Re, thereby leaving the band open for Bahu Hamari Rajni Kanth. 

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/life-ok-promises-sci-fi-twist-with-new-show-bahu-hamari-rajni-kanth-160114

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock