Life OK to launch Balaji Telefilms' spiritual show 'Kalash'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Life OK is set to launch Balaji Telefilms’ new show ‘Kalash: Ek Vishwaas’ in the weekday 8.30 pm slot.

The show will launch on 23 March and the existing show ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ will once again take its original half-hour slot starting 9 pm. ‘Kalash’ captures the undying faith of an ordinary girl named Devika in Maa Ambe.

The show stars Aparna Dixit as the pious Devika. Krip Kapur Suri portrays an atheist named Ravi.

Balaji Telefilms joint MD Ekta Kapoor said, “The show traces the journey of Devika’s love, faith, and belief in her God who she considers to be her friend and confidante.

The viewers will see Devika as a believer as well as a resilient woman who draws power from Maa Ambe to ward off negativity from her life and fight injustice.

It is an attempt to bring alive the thought that strength and belief in God is much higher than all the cosmic energies put together.

I am looking forward to my association with Life OK to bring forth this grand venture through an interesting storyline.”

Read more at: 
http://www.televisionpost.com/television/life-ok-to-launch-balaji-telefilms-spiritual-show-kalash/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock