Discussion LIGER | Vijay Devarakonda, Puri Jagannath

I think he is involved in this movie only because of crazy for VD in Bollywood and also Karan usually involves in most of the big South Indian movies which are releasing in Bollywood since bhaubulli .
I think he will never completely enters to South industry as the they were Big production houses from south itself increasing day by day.

I think he will never completely enters to South industry as the they were Big production houses from south itself increasing day by day.

Yes, All Star Actors, Having their Home Productions.

Chiranjivi - Konidala Production
Nagarjuna - Annapurna Studioes
Venkatesh - Suresh Production
Balakrishna - NBK Production
Mahesh - GMB Production
Allu Arjun - Geeta Arts

Etc..Etc.

Yes, All Star Actors, Having their Home Productions.

Chiranjivi - Konidala Production
Nagarjuna - Annapurna Studioes
Balakrishna - NBK Production
Mahesh - GMB Production
Allu Arjun - Geeta Arts

Etc..Etc.
Bro in this
Below two are exceptional because they were part of the industry from many years and produced almost all kind of films with different actors
Allu Arjun - Geeta Arts

Below are entered into industry and had not done any moves with other actors , So far from my knowledge

Nagarjuna - Annapurna Studioes ( Established way back , done most of the movies only with their family actors)
Chiranjivi - Konidala Production (Ram charan established as he only want to launch his father )
Balakrishna - NBK Production (Balakrishna established as his father story should be told only through him)
Mahesh - GMB Production ( Mahesh entered considering as it one of his incomes and also to made his mark as we can know he also involved in multiplex business )

Its Not First Time KJ join hands with Tollywood.

Please change title,

Baahubali Series Hindi Version produce by KJ
Karan Johar hasn't involved in production for that movie.
Mahesh - GMB Production
GMB ENTS is his new endeavour, Padmalaya Studios, Krishna Art Productions, Indira Productions are all owned by his family by different members. Padmalaya Studios is one of bigger productions houses back in the day and produced films in all the languages.

Karan Johar hasn't involved in production for that movie.

GMB ENTS is his new endeavour, Padmalaya Studios, Krishna Art Productions, Indira Productions are all owned by his family by different members. Padmalaya Studios is one of bigger productions houses back in the day and produced films in all the languages.
Yes bro , I only described the list mentioned by Rajkuymar and all the house mentioned in the list were still active. But Padmalaya Studios stopped producing in the early 2000's itself and Krishna Art Productions, Indira Productions came out of Padmalaya . Even though Mahesh could continue Legacy of Padmalaya Studios , But yet he choose GMB for brand name Mahesh which has huge value now, as his planning to establish an extended business in movie field. As of now he is co producing his owns films may be in future he could produce other films as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock